CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together knowledge and experience from conservation practitioners and experts around the world to help readers understand the challenge of conserving biodiversity in freshwater ecosystems. This book offers strategies and suggestions for managers to use in establishing conservation initiatives or improving the effectiveness of existing ones.
- Author BiographyNICOLE SILK is partnership development director of the Sustainable Waters Program for The Nature Conservancy at Boulder, Colorado. KRISTINE CIRUNA is coordinator of conservation programs for The Nature Conservancy of Canada at Victoria, British Columbia.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, figures, photos, boxes, appendixes, index
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byKristine Ciruna,Nicole Silk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.