CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to bring the problem of difference into the ongoing discussions vis-a-vis democratic deliberations about advancing rhetorical theory through the trope of the other, alloiosis, defined as the figure of difference, exception, and radical otherness.
- Author BiographyJane S. Sutton is professor of communication arts and sciences at Penn State York. Mari Lee Mifsud is associate professor of rhetoric and women, gender, and sexuality studies at the University of Richmond.
- Author(s)Jane S. Sutton,Mari Lee Mifsud
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note8 tables
- Weight381 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.