All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionA Topological Introduction to Nonlinear Analysis
- Author BiographyRobert F. Brown is a Professor of Mathematics at UCLA. His research area includes algebraic topology that is included within topological fixed point theory. Professor Brown's most recent research concerns the fixed point theory of fiber maps of fiberings with singularities.
- Author(s)Robert F. Brown
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note42 Illustrations, black and white; X, 240 p. 42 illus.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.