All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with essential lessons for advancing their Chinese language skills, and also introduces important aspects of contemporary Chinese society and culture. It incorporates suggestions from years of student and teacher feedback, and includes lessons as well as vocabulary glosses, grammar explanations, and exercises.
- Author BiographyChih-p'ing Chou is professor of East Asian studies at Princeton University and director of the university's Chinese language and Princeton in Beijing programs. Der-lin Chao is professor of classical and oriental studies at Hunter College, where she is the division head of Chinese language. Chen Gao is a lecturer in Chinese in the East Asian Studies Department at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Chen Gao,Chih-p'ing Chou,Der-lin Chao
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- Language(s)English, Chinese
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleThe Princeton Language Program: Modern Chinese
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementRevised
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.64Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.