All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for tea enthusiasts, this book offers a choice of places to enjoy afternoon tea. Presented in a gift format, it features a choice of quaint and cosy tea rooms and undiscovered tea shops. It also includes details of facilities, including eating outside, own blend tea, dogs and children welcome and even if there is a pianist.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleAA Lifestyle Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date13/02/2009
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight572 g
- Width170 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.