Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.84Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an insight into the history of the various national parks of Britain. This book provides advice and tips on what to see and do. It also includes maps of the featured parks.
- Author BiographyRoly Smith is the writer, editor, and author of 70 books about the British countryside. Formerly chairman of the national Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild, he is now its president. Roly enjoyed a 20-year career in journalism before becoming Head of Information Services with Britain s busiest National Park, the Peak District, for 13 years. He is the author of AA Publishing s National Parks of Britain, World Heritage Sites of Britain, and Heritage Landscapes.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content NoteColour Photographs
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.