Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an enlightening examination of the AIDS epidemic from the viewpoints of various social sciences, providing clues to its mystery. The essays' original research and firsthand accounts from social scientists offer an excellent overview of the research agendas and directions for a disease that is an increasing presence in our society.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRichard Ulack,William F. Skinner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.