All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionReciprocity laws of various kinds play a central role in number theory. This book states several reciprocity laws in terms of abelian varieties, theta functions, and modular functions of several variables, including Siegel modular functions. It also covers the zeta function of an abelian variety as a main theme.
- Author BiographyGoro Shimura is Professor of Mathematics at Princeton University. He was awarded the Leroy P. Steele Prize in 1996 for lifetime achievement in mathematics by the American Mathematical Society. He is the author of Introduction to Arithmetic Theory of Automorphic Functions (Princeton).
- Author(s)Goro Shimura
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/1997
- Series TitlePrinceton Mathematical Series
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.