All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses modern biological knowledge to tackle the question of what distinguishes living organisms from the non-living world. Non-technical language is used throughout and all scientific terms are clearly explained when they are introduced.
- Author(s)Denys N. Wheatley,Paul S. Agutter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/01/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight562 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.