Consider these sponsored items
- £28.45Was:£32.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiological evolution is a fact - but the many conflicting theories of evolution remain controversial even today. This title includes essay in defense of Darwinism; its suggestions for developing effective principles for dealing with the evolution debate and its relevance to many fields outside biology ensure the timelessness of this critical work.
- Author BiographyGeorge C. Williams is Emeritus Professor of Ecology and Evolution at the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- Author(s)George Christopher Williams
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/1996
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitlePrinceton Science Library
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight312 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition StatementWith a New preface by the author
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £43.36Trending at £45.90
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.92Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.