Advances in Econometrics: Volume 1: Sixth World Congress by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £27.17Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of a two-volume set of articles reflecting the current state of research in econometrics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristopher A. Sims
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.