CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhile significant progress has been made in the past decade, the current understanding of protein aggregation and its consequences is still immature. Aggregation of Therapeutic Proteins provides an up-to-date resource on protein aggregation and its consequences, and available methods to control or slow down the aggregation process.
- Author BiographyWEI WANG, PhD, is a Research Fellow at Pfizer Global Biologics. He is also Adjunct Professor in the School of Pharmacy and Health at the University of the Pacific in California and Guest Professor at Shandong University in China. CHRISTOPHER J. ROBERTS, PhD, is Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Delaware. Previously, he was a senior research scientist in pharmaceutical R & D at Pfizer.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight818 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Roberts,Professor Wei Wang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.