Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a cognitive behavioural therapist, this manual examines aspects of the use and abuse of the recreational drug. It contains explanations of how alcohol affects the different parts of the body, why drinking is enjoyable and what happens if you overdo it. It considers the effects of alcohol on relationships and performance at work.
- Author BiographyGaylin Tudhope has worked as a counsellor and therapist since 1991. She has taught at several Universities as well as running a private practice. She has a Diploma in Autogenic Therapy. She continues to develop her skills and has recently introduced a unique drug and alcohol rehabilitation program.
- Author(s)Gaylin Tudhope
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/12/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/07/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.