All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrides need a chic and practical planner. Expert advice from in-demand wedding planner Alison Hotchkiss combines to-do lists, sample floor plans, downloadable templates, and gorgeous design by Hello!Lucky, in this essential tool for organizing a picture-perfect wedding.
- Author BiographyAlison Hotchkiss is the founder of Alison Events, as wedding planning company that has produced celebrations worldwide and for many celebrities and the author of the Destination Wedding Planner. An expert in her field according to Martha Stewart, Alison has been featured in numerous magazines, newspapers and blogs, including, among others, the New York Times, Martha Stewart Weddings, In Style Weddings and Style Me Pretty. Hello!Lucky was founded in 2003 and collaborates with leading stylists, event designers and fashion designers. The company's designs have appeared on the Today Show and in Daily Candy, InStyle, Marie Claire, InStyle Weddings and Martha Steward Weddings.
- Author(s)Alison Hotchkiss,Hello!Lucky
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight1383 g
- Width267 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine51 mm
Most relevant reviews
- kimfines06 Dec, 2014by
Perfect little book
The bride loved it. It puts the maid of honour in a nice position from the outset. Hehe. Full of useful ideas and checklists and after the wedding it'll be a lovely little keepsake.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.79
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.22
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £7.04Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.