All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £7.91
- £10.79Trending at £14.80
- £24.73Trending at £27.06
- £22.44Trending at £22.75
- £17.68Trending at £18.79
- £12.68Trending at £15.71
- £18.47Trending at £26.61
About this product
- DescriptionAlto: The Voice of Bel Canto examines the careers of the great alto singers, including the great castrati, from the dawn of opera in 1597 to the present day. He surveys the music of the composers who wrote for the alto voice and includes musical examples and exercises adapted from 24 Easy Vocalises in Progressive Order for Medium Voice.
- Author BiographyDan H. Marek is a distinguished international singer, teacher, and writer who has appeared as a principal tenor at the Metropolitan Opera, New York City Opera, and the Salzburg Opera. He is a teacher of voice at Mannes College of Music in New York City and is the author of Singing: The First Art (Scarecrow, 2006) and Giovanni Battista Rubini and the Bel Canto Tenors: History and Technique (Scarecrow, 2013).
- Author(s)Dan H. Marek
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations
- Weight971 g
- Width224 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.