Consider these sponsored items
- £3.24Was:£7.99Free postage
- £3.78Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the ridiculous ways in which a number of ill-fated unfortunates met (or failed to meet) their maker at the hands of lamentably inept executioners. With black and white illustrations, this book brings together a mixture of bungled executions, strange last requests, and classic one-liners from medieval times to the present day.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Abbott served for many years as a Yeoman Warder (Beefeater) at the Tower of London. Author of 16 books and contributor to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, he has made numerous television appearances.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Abbott
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.