All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Rick Bailey
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2017
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1. Big White Birds 2. Boy Scouts, Ringworm, and Paris 3. Sound Off 4. Kissing Age 5. There Will Be Horses 6. Sick Wild 7. The Man from Glad, Car Crash, Amnesia 8. Clinical 9. Psyched 10. Love and Breakup in the Time of Watergate 11. Love at First Shite 12. Feet First 13. For Donna, Ibsen, Pepys, Leviation 14. The Soft Imperative 15. Third-Wave Coffee 16. Wisdom Teeth and Encyclopaedia Britannica 17. What's Up with Dramatic-Value Vomit? 18. Old Houses, New Residents 19. Bee Spree 20. Hello, Mr. President 21. Chemical Neutral 22. Pure Corn 23. Fly 24. The Honey Room 25. Bridge Failure, Heart Attack, Fava Beans 26. Monkey, Nailing Biting, Jesus 27. Cardio, Lightbulbs, and a Funeral 28. The Rule of One 29. Water Me 30. Feathers 31. The Quality of Your Sleep 32. My Father, Going Deaf 33. No Secrets, Victoria 34. Flip-Flops and the Leaning Tower of Pisa 35. Ravioli, Richard III, and a Dead Bird 36. Apri la Porta 37. Buongiorno 38. What's New 39. Small Beans 40. American English, Italian Chocolate
- Author BiographyRick Bailey is a professor emeritus of English at Henry Ford College in Michigan. He is the author or editor of several books on writing, including The Creative Writer's Craft.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.