CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of lessons emphasizes using primary sources, such as digitized sheet music and sound recordings, contemporary accounts, and photographs, to illustrate how American music reflects and influences the social and political history of a time period.
- Author BiographyDONNA B. LEVENE has been an elementary and high school library media specialist in the Cherry Creek School District of Colorado for thirteen years, currently at Overland High School in Aurora, Colorado. She also performs as a soloist and an accompanist as a member of a local music organization.
- Author(s)Donna Levene
- Date of Publication17/10/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.