Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned sociologist Talcott Parsons's last major project, a masterly work that lives up to its billing as 'a general book on American society'.
- Author BiographyTalcott Parsons (1902-1979) was the eminent Harvard sociologist who sought to integrate all the social sciences into a science of human action. Among his influential books are The Structure of Social Action (1967) and Politics and Social Structure (1969). Giuseppe Sciortino, Associate Professor of Sociology at the Universita di Trento, Italy, is the editor of Parsons' The Structure of Social Action and Contemporary Debates (2001).
- Author(s)Giuseppe Sciortino,Talcott Parsons
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.