Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the United States today, the term terrorism conjures up images of dangerous, outside threats: religious extremists and suicide bombers in particular.
- Author BiographyHenry A. Giroux is a social critic and educator. He currently holds the Global Television Network Chair in Communication Studies at McMaster University, Ontario.
- Author(s)Henry A. Giroux
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.