All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped for district leaders, curriculum directors, principals, and teacher leaders, this book shows how to lead a collaborative and sustainable curriculum mapping initiative.
- Author BiographyJanet Hale is an educational consultant and trainer who specializes in curriculum mapping and travels extensively to work with rural, urban, and inner-city learning organizations. She enjoys assisting newcomers to the curriculum mapping model; supporting implementation procedures; aiding struggling initiatives; and advising those ready for advanced mapping. Her experiences as an elementary, middle, and high school teacher combined with a Masters Degree in Leadership and Curriculum are an asset when helping teachers and administrators just starting or already engaged in the mapping process. Since 1988 Janet has developed a variety of national educational seminars and trainings. She has written an assortment of educational supplementary materials and has presented in conferences sponsored by the Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development, the International Reading Association, and the Association of Christian Schools International. Janet resides in Tucson, Arizona, where she enjoys bird, reptile, and wild animal watching in her backyard with her husband, Johnny, and their four-legged Schnauzer children. She can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 520-241-8797. You may also enjoy visiting her Web site, www.CurriculumMapping101.com.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byJanet A. Hale,Richard F. Dunlap
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.