Consider these sponsored items
- £39.09Was:£53.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Mathematical Epidemiology
- Author BiographyMaia Martcheva is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Florida, USA. Her areas of interest and research include: epidemic models of multi-strain interactions, spatial epidemic modeling, immunological modeling, and immune-epidemiological modeling.
- Author(s)Maia Martcheva
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 Tables, black and white; 60 Illustrations, color; 43 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 453 p. 103 illus., 60 illus. in color.
- Weight859 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.55
- £47.48Trending at £62.09
- £79.63Trending at £108.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.