All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.38
- £15.29Trending at £18.12
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £14.94
- £6.74Trending at £8.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book is a broad-ranging introduction that challenges readers to think critically about political arguments and institutions.
- Author BiographyColin Bird is Associate Professor at the Woodrow Wilson Department of Politics, University of Virginia. He is author of The Myth of Liberal Individualism (1999).
- Author(s)Colin Bird
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.