Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionInformed by the authors' long experience in the subject, this step-by-step presentation of the topic provides a coherent and seamless framework that encompasses passive and active filters and includes the most modern and up-to-date design methodologies.
- Author BiographyHercules G. Dimopoulos graduated from the National Technical University of Athens with Dipl. Eng. in Electrical Engineering in 1974. He obtained the Diploma of Imperial College (DIC), Imperial College, London in 1975 and the PhD from the University of London (Imperial College) in 1978 for his work in the field of Electronic Communication Filters. He has worked as Computers and Communications consultant and as Technical Director and since 1986 he is Professor at the Department of Electronics Engineering, Technological Education Institute of Piraeus, Greece.
- Author(s)Anthony Constantinides,Hercules G. Dimopoulos
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1235 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.