Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionCombine social media with traditional marketing techniques for solid results! * Explains how companies can drive their sales and make their marketing more effective by combining traditional marketing techniques with new methods such as social media.
- Author BiographyMARIBETH KUZMESKI and her firm, Red Zone Marketing, consult with businesses from entrepreneurial firms to Fortune 500 corporations on strategic marketing planning and business growth. She is a member of the Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) and The National Speakers Association, a frequent national media contributor, an international speaker, and is the author of five books including The Connectors: How the World's Most Successful Businesspeople Build Relationships and Win Clients for Life (Wiley).
- Author(s)Maribeth Kuzmeski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.