Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £4.85Trending at £4.97
- £13.56Trending at £13.81
- £23.20Trending at £23.47
- £14.33Trending at £14.59
- £7.75Trending at £8.20
- £8.97Trending at £9.74
- £13.93Trending at £15.05
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of food production and famine in the world in the late 1990s. Drawing on the work of anthropologists and other sources, this text offers an account of the methods used to produce/distribute food in a variety of cultural and historical contexts, from India to sub-Saharan Africa.
- Author BiographyJohan Pottier is Senior Lecturer in Anthropology at SOAS.
- Author(s)Johan Pottier
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication24/06/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.