All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £29.29Trending at £33.29
- £7.02Trending at £7.40
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £24.28
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £12.45Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionPursues the unlikely conjunction of apophasis and the body, not for the cachet of the 'cutting edge' but rather out of an ethical passion for the integrity of all creaturely bodies as they are caught up in various ideological mechanisms - religious, theological, political, economic - that threaten their dignity and material well-being.
- Author BiographyChris Boesel is Associate Professor of Christian Theology at Drew University School of Theology. He is the author of Risking Proclamation, Respecting Difference: Christian Faith, Imperialistic Discourse, and Abraham. Catherine Keller is George T. Cobb Professor of Constructive Theology in the Theological School and Graduate Division of Religion at Drew University. Recent books include Cloud of the Impossible: Negative Theology and Planetary Entanglement; On the Mystery: Discerning Divinity in Process; Face of the Deep: A Theology of Becoming; and Ecospirit: Theologies and Philosophies of the Earth (Fordham).
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- Series TitleTransdisciplinary Theological Colloquia
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCatherine Keller,Chris Boesel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.