All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book casts a critical look at the dominant position that fashion has come to occupy in contemporary society. It addresses various aspects of fashion in postmodern culture including makeup, cosmetic surgery, tattoos, ornament in dress and the blurring of gender boundaries.
- Author BiographyDR. LLEWELLYN NEGRIN is currently Head of and Senior Lecturer in Art and Design Theory at the School of Art, University of Tasmania, Australia where she has taught since 1989. She has published many articles in journals such as Theory, Culture& Society, Body& Society, Philosophy& Social Criticism, Feminist Theory and the European Journal of Cultural Studies.
- Author(s)Llewellyn Negrin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.