All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchitecture and Utopia leads the reader beyond architectural form into a broader understanding of the relation of architecture to society and the architect to the workforce and the marketplace.
- Author(s)Manfredo Tafuri
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1976
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note36
- Weight158 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.