Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £15.92Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.36
- £3.00Trending at £3.93
- £4.78Trending at £4.94
About this product
- DescriptionTaking in the celebrated, and reviled, period of Niemeyer's primacy in Brazilian architecture, this meticulous history examines the controversies, achievements, and failures in constructing spaces, buildings, and cities in South America's most dynamic country.
- Author BiographyHugo Segawa, University of Sao Paulo, email@example.com
- Author(s)Hugo Segawa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight588 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.