CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an up-to-date overview of the new directions taken by ancient philosophy in the first century BC.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Schofield is Emeritus Professor of Ancient Philosophy, University of Cambridge and Fellow of St John's College, Cambridge. He is co-author (with G. S. Kirk and J. E. Raven) of the second edition of The Presocratic Philosophers (1983) and co-editor (with Keimpe Algra, Jonathan Barnes and Jaap Mansfeld) of The Cambridge History of Hellenistic Philosophy (1999). His other publications include An Essay on Anaxagoras (1980), The Stoic Idea of the City (1991; 2nd edition, 1999) and Plato: Political Philosophy (2006).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Schofield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.