Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the interface between speech perception and production through a longitudinal acoustic analysis of the speech of postlingually deaf adults with cochlear implants. This book also examines how cochlear implants are portrayed in dramatic and documentary television programs, the scientific accuracy of those portrayals, and more.
- Author(s)Joanna Hart Lowenstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- Series TitleOutstanding Dissertations in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.