Asians Ahead After the First Round?: Indo-British Economic Relations from 1939 to 1950 - Political and Economic Aspects of the Transfer of Power and the Change from Direct Rule to Indirect Influence Through Western Financial and Economic Supremacy by Georg Bruchof (Paperback, 1998)
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Georg Bruchof
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 780
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Wartime economy - Import and Export Control - Anglo-American Lend-Lease Act, 1941 - UKCC, Trade Promotor in India - British Terms of Payment - India Business Delegations in Great Britain and in U.S.A. - British Economic Interests in India - Indo-British Financial Settlement of 1947.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Georg Bruchhof was born in 1962 at Niederlahnstein/Germany. Educated in Human Sciences he also studied General History and South-Asian History at Heidelberg University. He was fellow of the Center for Modern Oriental Studies in Berlin and received a doctorate at Heidelberg University.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.65Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.