Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.67Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- Author(s)Caroline Sarojini Hart
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight351 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Education Policy Issues 2. Sen's Capability Approach 3. Blending Sen and Bourdieu 4. Evolving Theory into Method 5. The Nature of Aspirations 6. The Genesis of Capabilities 7. Aspirations, Capabilities and Choice 8. The Promise of Higher Education 9. The New Pursuit of Justice Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyCaroline Sarojini Hart is Senior Lecturer in Education at Sheffield Hallam University, UK, and Affiliated Lecturer in Education at the University of Cambridge, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.