Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and engaging textbook is written for undergraduate courses in audiology and hearing science, and for graduate students beginning an AuD program who may not have a previous background in the subject.
- Author BiographySteven Kramer, Ph.D., is a Professor in the School of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at San Diego State University, where he has been a faculty member since 1985. He is also the Co-Director of the Audiology Doctoral (Au.D.) Program offered jointly by San Diego State University (SDSU) and the University California San Diego (UCSD). Dr. Kramer served as the department chair from 1990-2001. He obtained his master's and doctoral degrees in audiology and hearing science from the University of Florida. He is a licensed and certified audiologist, and continues to be active in clinic. Before his appointment at SDSU, he was a clinical faculty at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. His teaching assignments have included a wide array of courses, including diagnostics, medical audiology, evoked potentials, and anatomy/physiology. His research experience concentrates on diagnostics, including the use of auditory evoked potentials and otoacoustic emissions to describe normal auditory function, as well as the application of these measures for improving the evaluation of certain clinical impairments, especially infants at-risk for hearing loss.
- Author(s)Steven Kramer
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.