All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.83Trending at £7.03
- £4.95Trending at £9.06
- £5.76Trending at £7.04
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.45Trending at £10.07
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis Norton Critical Edition of Elizabeth Barrett Browning's 1856 verse-novel is based on Margaret Reynolds' variorum edition, which the British Academy awarded the 1993 Rose Mary Crawshay Prize and which is reprinted here by special arrangement with the Ohio University Press.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861) was one of the most prominent poets of the Victorian era. Her poetry was widely popular in both England and the United States during her lifetime. Margaret Reynolds is Lecturer in English at the University of Birmingham. She is the editor of the variorum Aurora Leigh (Ohio University Press, 1992), Erotica (Pandora and Ballantine, 1990), and The Penguin Book of Lesbian Short Stories (1994). She is co-editor (with Angela Leighton) of Victorian Women Poets: An Anthology (Basil Blackwell, 1995). She is currently at work on Sappho's Companions.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication03/01/1996
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight540 g
- Width129 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMargaret Reynolds
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.