BIOS Instant Notes in Human Physiology by David White, Jr., Daniel McLaughlin (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.73Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £6.30+ £2.99 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by elimrenewashbourne
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for students in whatever context they are studying physiology, this work explains fundamental concepts and the major physiological systems, showing how they are integrated, without overloading the reader with information.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel McLaughlin, The Medical School, University of Nottingham, UK Dr Jonathan Stamford, Medical Writer Dr David White, The Medical School, University of Nottingham, UK Professor Terrence Bennett, The Medical School, University of Nottingham, UK
- Author(s)Daniel McLaughlin,David White,Jr.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInstant Notes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBios Scientific Publishers Ltd
- Content Note188 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables, 188 black & white line drawings
- Weight824 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.