All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong ago settlers on the small Maine island of Sanctuary were betrayed by one of their own. Now, 300 years later a band of killers have arrived to wreak revenge. They are unaware that the local policeman knows what is going on and soon these aspiring hunters will become fair game.
- Author BiographyJohn Connolly was born in Dublin in 1968 and is a regular contributor to the Irish Times. His debut - Every Dead Thing - has swiftly launched him right into the front rank of thriller writers.
- Author(s)John Connolly
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/06/2003
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Weight740 g
- Width162 mm
- Height40 mm
- Spine242 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cabarkim03 Dec, 2013by
Another brilliant book from the master.
I have read all of John Connollys books and this one was no exception i.e an excellent read and a very hard book to put down when you start to read.
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £4.50Trending at £4.89
- £3.60Trending at £5.19
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.