All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines many of Basquiat's individual works in detail, with particular reference to his working methods and techniques. This unabridged compact edition of a critically acclaimed book, features spectacular reproductions of Basquiat's work.
- Author BiographyFred Hoffman is Ahmanson Curatorial Fellow at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles. Kellie Jones is Associate Professor of Art History and Archaeology at Columbia University, New York. Marc Mayer is Director and CEO of the National Gallery of Canada. Franklin Sirmans is Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art at the Menil Collection, Houston.
- Author(s)Marc Mayer
- PublisherMerrell Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMerrell Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight726 g
- Width180 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.12
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
- £20.25Trending at £29.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.