All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou're engaged or thinking about getting engaged? This book includes interactive questions and insights, which helps you to explore interests you have in common, identify the qualities you appreciate in each other. It also features biblical wisdom, practical advice, and time-tested principles.
- Author BiographyH. Norman Wright is a well-respected Christian counselor who has helped thousands of people improve their relationships and deal with grief, tragedy, and other concerns. He helps couples bring vibrancy to their relationships through counseling, seminars, and more than 90 books, including Before You Say I Do and After You Say I Do. Norm also reveals insights for spiritual growth, great relationships, and success in devotionals that include Strong to the Core, Quiet Times for Every Parent, and Truly Devoted: What Dogs Teach Us About Life, Love, and Loyalty. Norm and his wife, Tess, enjoy their children, grandchildren, various pets, and fishing. www.hnormanwright.com
- Author(s)H. Norman Wright
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.