All listings for this product
Best-selling in Modem-Router Combos
About this product
- Wireless TechnologyWireless G
- Wireless Speed54 Mbps
- Port Speed10/100
- ConnectivityWired & Wireless
- WLAN StandardsIEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11g
- FunctionalitiesDHCP Server,DSL Modem,VPN Pass-Thru
- Device TypeDSL Modem-Router
Firewall / VPN
- Firewall FeaturesDoS Prevention,MAC Address Filtering,NAT
- VPN EncryptionWPA,WPA2
- VPN ProtocolIPSec Pass-Thru
- LAN Interfaces10/100Base-TX
- Number of RJ-45 LAN Ports4
- DSL StandardsADSL Full Rate (G.DMT ITU G.992.1),ADSL2 DMT (ITU G.992.3),ADSL2+ (ITU G.992.5)
Standards and Protocols
- Remote Management ProtocolsHTTP
- SecurityWEP 128-bit,WEP 64-bit,WPA,WPA2
- WEP Encryption Length128 bit,40 bit (=64 bit)
- Antenna TypeInternal / Integrated Antenna x 1
- 802.11g Data Rates54 Mbps, 48 Mbps, 36 Mbps, 24 Mbps, 28 Mbps, 12 Mbps, 9 Mbps, 6 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
Most relevant reviews
- butternut55304 Jan, 2014by
Sorry but it didn't work for us.
Sorry but we could not get this modem to work for us very well at all. It kept switching itself off so that we didn't stay online for very long periods and when this occured it would not automatically reset itself like other modems but needed to be constantly manually rebooted. It kept going offline for many days and we did wonder if it was a network problem but as soon as we changed modems we instantly had proper internet access and everything worked fine. On this basis I can't recommend it personally but to be fair it may well work for someone else and at least we didn't spend a lot of money on it!
- wbtrans02 Feb, 2013by
I recently bought this smart wireless modem which I installed it somewhere on the roof of my house. Now I have wireless internet access both in my home and in my office which is about 150 away. Signal is never less that "Very Good" at the worst. Weather severity never affects signal. Furthermore, configuration is so simple and security is reliable. This is the thirs modem I have have ever used and I think it is the best of all.
- mazda5225 Jan, 2013by
Ideal replacement for an old router
I bought this router to replace an old one that had failed. This one worked straight from the box. It seems to work better than the old one.
- ynys12328 Feb, 2012by
Cheap and adequate for most purposes
Versatile, adequate wireless modem router for BT lines (ie not cable). Installation could do with wizard. Supports 4 ethernet connections and wireless. If wireless needs particularly demanding perhaps you would be better paying extra for n-standard wireless (instead of g which this unit offers)
- jeffw000712 Oct, 2011by
Great value and reliable
Good enough router. Had one going for about 1 year, without any problems. Great to have as a backup as are now very cheap.