All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionIn Between Slavery and Freedom, Julie Winch explores the complex world of those people of African birth or descent who occupied the borderlands between slavery and freedom in the 350 years from the founding of the first European colonies in what is today the United States to the start of the Civil War.
- Author BiographyJulie Winch is professor of history at the University of Massachusetts Boston, where she specializes in the lives and genealogies of African Americans in the Revolutionary era and the Early American Republic.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2014.
- Author(s)Julie Winch
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe African American History Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note12 black & white halftones, 3 tables
- Weight426 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.