Beyond Religious Right and Secular Left Rhetoric: The Road to Compromise by Karin A. Fry (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £51.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.24Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers arguments made by various sides of the political-religious divide from the past 30 years, showing what the actual differences are between these groups. By stressing the typically ignored similarities, the book better informs partisans and the public to move debate forward.
- Author BiographyKarin Fry is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point, USA. She is the author of Arendt: A Guide for the Perplexed (2009). Her research interests include continental philosophy, social and political philosophy, and public philosophy.
- Author(s)Karin A. Fry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Religion, Politics, and Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.