Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionBiotechnology of Crucifers
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Surinder Kumar Gupta is Professor of Plant Breeding and Genetics and Chief Scientist and Nodal Officer of Biotechnology at the S. K. University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST), Jammu, INDIA. His academic and professional career have been primarily devoted to research on oilseed Brassicas for nearly two decades. He obtained his post-graduate degree of M. Sc. and Ph. D. from Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana in 1984 and 1987, respectively. He is a recipient of Post Doctoral Fellowship in Plant Biotechnology. For his superior scientific work, he has also been conferred with Young Scientist Award in 1993-94 by the State Department of Science and Technology. Prof. Dr. Gupta has published more than 75 research papers in esteemed National and International journals mostly on Brassicas and edited seven books, including two in press for Springer Science+Business Media.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight564 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySurinder Kumar Gupta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.