Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKim D. Vandergriff,Marcos Intaglietta,Robert M. Winslow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of Contents1 Transfusion Alternatives: Impact on Blood Banking Worldwide.- 2 Demonstration of the Efficacy of a Therapeutic Agent.- 3 A Physiologic Basis for the Transfusion Trigger.- 4 Combat Casualties, Blood and Red Blood Cell Substitutes: A Military Perspective.- 5 Clinical Development of Perfluorocarbon-based Emulsions as Red Cell Substitutes.- 6 Design of Chemically Modified and Recombinant Hemoglobins as Potential Red Cell Substitutes.- 7 Encapsulation of Hemoglobin in Liposomes.- 8 Stability and Toxicity of Hemoglobin Solutions.- 9 Red Cell Substitutes in the Kidney.- 10 A Theoretical Analysis of Oxygen Transport: A New Strategy for the Design of Hemoglobin-based Red Cell Substitutes.- 11 Microcirculatory Consequences of Blood Substitution with ??-Hemoglobin.- 12 Oxygen Delivery Regulation: Implications for Blood Substitutes.- 13 Tumor Oxygenation and Radiosensitivity.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.