All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £9.01
- £4.79Trending at £5.67
- £14.58Trending at £15.30
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £14.57Trending at £15.05
- £7.27Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a historical portrayal of Native American soldiers in World War I. This title contains many of Vizenor's recurrent cultural themes - the power and irony of trickster stories, the privilege of 'survivance' over 'victimry', natural reason and resistance.
- Author BiographyGERALD VIZENOR is a prolific novelist, poet, literary critic, and citizen of the White Earth Nation of the Anishinaabeg in Minnesota. He is Professor Emeritus of American Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. His novel Griever: An American Monkey King in China won the American Book Award and the New York Fiction Collective Award.
- Author(s)Gerald Vizenor
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.