All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn Boho Chic Jewelry, remnants of treasured keepsakes or any pretty item you like--patterned china, etched glass, delicate lace, even an ornate spoon handle--evolve into one-of-a-kind necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Vintage and modern have never met so beautifully, so personally, in a way that better suits the wearer.
- Author BiographyLaura Beth Love has been designing jewelry for more than three decades. Her blog, Dishfunctional Designs (http: //dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com), shares creative ideas in crafts and innovative upcycled and repurposed art. Her jewelry, sold on Etsy and worn by HBO True Blood actress Tanya Wright, among many others, has been featured in Country Living magazine (October 2011).
- Author(s)Laura Beth Love
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.