All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £5.50Trending at £6.48
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the lives of 24 people and 14 institutions that came into being in 1900, ranging from the Queen Mother, through the Labour Party, Daily Express, Birmingham University and the opera Tosca. He compares how we lived then with how we live now and attempts to answer many of the questions provoked by his interviews and explorations.
- Author BiographyHunter Davies is a former editor of the SUNDAY TIMES MAGAZINE and the author of 30 books. His interviews in the INDEPENDENT were pre-eminent in their field.
- Author(s)Hunter Davies
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/12/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note24 b&w illustrations
- Weight802 g
- Width165 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.