All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamantha King's raw, relatable poetry both celebrates love and mourns the human curse to feel. Her verse transports readers to the most private reaches of love and longing.
- Author BiographySamantha King has been writing since the age of 11. She took up the pen during a tough time in her life and it evolved from song writing into poetry. Not always able to articulate how she felt, poetry became her therapy. The compilation of poems over the years takes you through the various stages of her life, almost like a diary. The essence of who she was and is becoming can be found in her words. She currently resides in New York with r.h.Sin.
- Author(s)Samantha King
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight175 g
- Width127 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.