All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionUses case studies to defy stereotypes, depicting masculinity as various and complex. This title examines the roles that parental and cultural anxiety play in development, and argues for a more nuanced approach to cross-gendered fantasy and experience, one that does not mistake social consensus for wellbeing.
- Author BiographyKen Corbett is Clinical Assistant Professor at the New York University Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis and an analyst in practice with adults and children in New York City. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Ken Corbett
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.